Midland Care Services is a long established provider of domiciliary care in the West Midlands, providing care services and support in our clients own home to support independent living. Our services are centred around the needs of each individual where freedom, choice and comfort are at the heart of what we deliver.
Our dedicated, compassionate and friendly care workers are committed to treating our clients with dignity and respect.
We are passionate about understanding our clients needs and requirements and ensuring we provide the right support. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, we have long standing relationships with both Birmingham and Solihull social services together with supporting a large number of private clients.
To find out more about how Midland Care can support with homecare and personal assistance please contact us.
Our Mission Statement
- Be valued and treated with dignity and respect and to be at the centre of, and included in, all decisions made about their own life
- Determine and define the desired outcomes of their support service and to reasonably expect that those outcomes will be achieved
- Have their personal, lifestyle, cultural and religious beliefs respected and to express those beliefs in any reasonable manner
- Achieve and maintain their maximum level of independence with the minimum level of support
- Be supported by staff that are competent, reliable and trustworthy
- Live free from abuse, neglect, harassment and discrimination; be protected from danger, but supported to take informed personal risks (where doing so does not put others at unreasonable risk)
- Be considered as a person and supported holistically, with equal consideration given to their emotional and social needs as to their physical ones. This includes maintaining confidence and self-esteem, alleviating loneliness and isolation and supporting service users to be participating members of society with equal access to mainstream services, facilities, choices and opportunities.